**As of January 2015, this research guide will be available from http://guides.library.hsc.unt.edu/exam-prep. Please update your bookmarks.
The Student Doctor Network has an FAQ on preparing for the COMLEX, USMLE and other tests.
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 anatomy
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 behavioral sciences
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 biochemistry
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 immunology
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 medical genetics
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 microbiology
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 orientation, study skills, and test-taking strategies
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 pathology
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 pharmacology
- Kaplan USMLE step 1 physiology
A rich source of biomedical information drawn from textbooks, drug guides, practice guidelines, patient education material, and health news. Contains the full text of more than 60 medical books, including Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Hurst's The Heart, and the LANGE Basic Science and Clinical Science Series. AccessMedicine also includes USMLEasy, a board exam preparation tool, as well as images and illustrations, case files, diagnostic tools, and videos.
The LearningExpress Library helps students prepare for admissions tests, including the MCAT and the PCAT, and for professional certification in healthcare or other fields. More than 800 practice tests are provided online. It also provides tutorials for popular computer software programs and other skill-building resources, as well as information about obtaining a Green Card or U.S. Citizenship. NOTE: The user name and password that you create for this database can also be used with the Job and Career Accelerator.
Exam Master OnLine™ is a computer-based system designed to provide realistic and effective preparation for medical board exams such as USMLE and PANCE. It provides test and study modes, detailed explanations with every question, detailed scoring feedback, and an easy-to-use interface. The following medical subjects are covered: anatomy, biochemistry, histology, microbiology, physiology, pathology, psychiatry, and internal and clinical medicine. It provides thousands of multiple choice questions, both on the body/organ system and medical subject review. Free access is provided by Lewis Library to UNTHSC students, faculty, and staff members, but you must register online to use the product.
This link will bring you to library catalog record for the CPH Study Guide. Once there, click on the "Online Access" button to connect to the study guide.
NBPHE CPH Exam Study Resources
This page of CPH study resources includes links to example practice questions, upcoming study session webinars, and information about the test format.
The following links offer access to practice tests, preparation questions, and other information for the USMLE:
- Stop by LIB-222, on the main floor of the Library, between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Call us at 817-735-2070 or toll-free at 800-687-5302. We will try to help you over the phone, or you can schedule an appointment for an individual consultation with a librarian.
- Use the Ask a Librarian form. Librarians will respond during weekday hours, normally by the next day.
= access restricted to UNTHSC students, faculty, staff
= some full text
= searchable images
= video content
= audio content