**As of January 2015, this research guide will be available from http://guides.library.hsc.unt.edu/podcasts. Please update your bookmarks.
- iTunes: Windows and Mac
- Chest : Each month, Chest hosts a discussion with the authors of articles from the current issue.
- JAMA: Includes commentaries on each issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association by Editor-in-Chief Catherine D. DeAngelis, MD, MPH
- Johns Hopkins Podcasts: A weekly 5 to 7 minute program featuring Rick Lange, M.D., Chief of Clinical Cardiology, and Elizabeth Tracey, Director of Hopkins Health NewsFeed, discussing current medical news
- Nature: Presented by Chris Smith and Anna Lacey at the University of Cambridge, each show features news and articles published in Nature, including interviews with scientists and commentary and analysis from journalists covering the research
- NIH Research Radio: Provides radio stations with the latest information about NIH research findings, highlights of press conferences, and health campaigns
- Research at Chicago: Reports on research conducted at the University of Chicago in the field of medicine
- Science: Produced by Science, this occasional podcast offers interesting stories from the journal and its sister sites
- Scientific American: Produced by Scientific American, this podcast offers interviews with leading scientists and journalists about current science news
- Stop by LIB-222, on the main floor of the Library, between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Call us at 817-735-2070 or toll-free at 800-687-5302. We will try to help you over the phone, or you can schedule an appointment for an individual consultation with a librarian.
- Use the Ask a Librarian form. Librarians will respond during weekday hours, normally by the next day.